Mirror of Love
They who seek their reflection in The Mirror will find only doom
The Mirror of Love was crafted by the Mistress of Spleens deep within the Grand Catacombs beneath the city of Mon Parier.
Common belief in the wine bars and coffee houses in Mon Parier says that whoever gazes into the mirror will see two things: a love lost and a love yet to be.
This is false.
Those who look into the mirror become unlovable, like the Mistress herself. Their capacity to be loved is stripped away and fed to the demon within the mirror.
- The victim's Charisma is reduced to 1.
- Not a soul will ever love the victim and those who until now loved them, no longer do so.
- If the Mistress of Spleens gazes into the mirror, it's powers are diminished, the mirror is destroyed and all its effects reverse. All Charisma is restored.
Mistress of Spleens, HD5, AC 4 (15), Atk rake 1d8 or special, MV 120, SV F5, C.
- The Mistress can conceal herself in darkness for 1d4 rounds. After hitting, there is a 2 in 6 chance of damaging her.
- She can disguise herself as any humanoid creature, mimicking their voice and mannerisms.
- As an attack, she can vomit caustic bile at one victim 30' away, causing d8 damage and 1d4 damage for 1d8 rounds unless a save against poison is made.